Outback Steakhouse's Steak Seasoning
This Outback Steakhouse's Steak Seasoning recipe is easy and makes a delicious complement to your grilled or broiled steak, enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dash coriander
- 1 dash turmeric
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
To prepare steaks with this seasoning: Preheat a flat grill or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle some of the seasoning blend over both sides of each cut of beef.
Grill the steaks on each side to your desired level of doneness. Be sure to use tongs to sear all the edges of each steak to a rich brown color.
Todd's Tidbits: For a gourmet variation, add couple tablespoons of red wine to the pan on high heat after removing the steak. Stir the wine around to remove the browned reside from the pan (deglaze it), and when the sauce has reduced by a third or so, pour it over your steak -- flavor bonanza!
You'll also love
- Bob Marley Frozen Drink 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Jumbo Shrimp Grand Mariner 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman Prime Rib Roast 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Braised Brisket,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Bruschetta-Style Skillet... 5/5 (1 Votes)