Catalina Cranberry Chicken
- 3lb. (1.4 kg) bone-in skinless chicken pieces (breasts and/or thighs)
- 1 can (398 mL) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup Kraft Catalina Dressing
- 1 env. (39 g) onion soup mix
HEAT oven to 350°F.
PLACE chicken in 2 (13x9-inch) baking dishes.
MIX remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
BAKE 50 min. or until chicken is done (170°F).
Note: Mix and match recipe using the chicken pieces you have on hand or that are on sale. Use all breasts, all thighs or a combination of both. Each breast half is one serving, while two thighs are a serving
You'll also love
- Thai Chicken Soup (Weight Watchers) 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Paula Deen Eggplant Casserole 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- CRANBERRY APPLE PECAN WILD RICE... 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Highbush Cranberry Jelly 3.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Salad - Pioneer Woman 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Fall off the Bone Roasted Chicken... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)