Skillet Barbecue Chicken
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 3- to 3 1/2-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
In a large deep skillet, melt butter over medium heat and sauté onion and garlic 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Season chicken with salt then add it to skillet and cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning to brown chicken on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then add to chicken.
Cover and cook 35 to 40 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Max's Style Fried Chicken 3.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse's Steak... 3.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Amazing Chicken Wing Soup 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Kickin Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sous Vide Whole Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Firehouse BBQ Chicken Sauce 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Hot Wing Dip -... 4/5 (2 Votes)