Chicken Divan - Magic Pan
This is such a wonderful recipe! If you don't make crepes, don't worry, most grocery stores sell them in the produce or deli departments now!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups dairy sour cream
- 2 packages (10 ounce) frozen broccoli spears or 1 1/2 pounds broccoli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 12 crepes, cooked
Over medium heat, melt butter in small saucepan. Stir in flour and cook until bubbly. Add broth and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring until thickened. Add 2 cups cheese.
Empty sour cream into medium bowl; gradually add hot cheese sauce, stirring constantly. In large shallow baking dish, place cooked broccoli and cooked chicken on each crêpe.
Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each. Fold crepes over. Pour remaining sauce over all. Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese. Cover and heat in 350º F oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crepes Suzette 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Chicken and Asparagus Crepes 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Company Chicken 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Boursin Stuffed... 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Honey-Dipped Fried Chicken 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- The Melting Pot Chicken Marinade 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Honey-Chicken Salad -- Southern... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken and Waffles 3.5/5 (2 Votes)