No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Tart
Anyone lucky enough to try this decadent dessert will assume you slaved over a stove to prepare it. Little effort with lots of chocolatey good flavor is what you get with this tart treat.
- 1 (9-ounce) package Nabisco famous chocolate wafers
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 9 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 strawberries, sliced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Break up wafers and place in a food processor; blend until fine crumbs. Add butter and process until blended. Press into bottom and up sides of a 5 x 14-inch removable-bottom tart pan. Freeze while preparing filling.
Place 8 ounces milk chocolate and the bittersweet chocolate in a bowl. Heat cream to just steaming and pour over chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
Pour chocolate mixture over crust and top with strawberries. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Melt remaining milk chocolate and drizzle over tart.
You'll also love
- Frozen Champagne Cream in... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Amish Onion Patties 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesecake Stuffed Apples 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon-Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Twix Pound Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate-Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Milk Chocolate Cheesecake 3.9/5 (64 Votes)