Twix Pound Cake
- 1 (16oz) Frozen Pound Cake, thawed (or homemade)
- 8 oz. soft caramels (such as Kraft), unwrapped
- 2 tbsp evaporated milk
- 6 oz. chocolate almond bark (found in the baking isle)
Adapted from iwashyoudry.com
1.Place the pound cake on a sheet of parchment paper.
2.Melt the caramel and evaporated milk in a double boiler, stirring until soft and smooth. Remove bowl from heat and let cool completely. Spread/pour the caramel over the pound cake, try to not let it drizzle over the sides. Chill in fridge for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
3.Melt the chocolate almond bark according to package instructions and spread over the top of the pound cake, spreading it on the sides as much as possible. Let the chocolate harden, slice and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Christmas Pecan Divinity 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars with Brown Sugar... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Spiced Bundt Cake with Apple... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate-Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake with... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Hawaiian Macadamia Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cookie Cups 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake with... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)