- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur or water
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 cup semi-sweet real chocolate chips
Mix cream cheese, sour cream. liqueur and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add cake mix and pudding mix; beat until well blended. Fold in chips. (Batter will be stiff.) Pour into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan. Bake at 325 for 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with powered sugar before serving.