Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Halloween Oreos are officially back on store shelves! That bright orange Oreo creme just puts me in the pumpkin patch and trick or treat spirit. If you haven't tried this delicious recipe for Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, now is your chance!
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (4.2-ounce) package instant Oreo Cookies n’ Creme pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 14 Oreos, crushed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Break the Oreo cookies into chunks. I don’t crush the Oreos to dust. I keep quite a few big chunks to keep the Oreo flavor and crunch in the cookies.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Stir flour and baking soda together in small bowl. Add flour mixture slowly to cookie batter until well incorporated.
Stir in crushed Oreos and chocolate chips.
With a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop 1-inch cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet.
Bake at 350°F for 8 to 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Saltine Toffee 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Green Velvet... 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Lemon Burst Cake Mix Cookies 4.5/5 (138 Votes)
- Sex-In-A-Pan Cake 4.3/5 (150 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.7/5 (150 Votes)
- Nutter Butter Ghosts & Mummies 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Cake 4.2/5 (110 Votes)