Texas Trash Bean Dip
Yum! Ground beef, refried beans, Velveeta cheese, cream cheese, salsa and taco seasonings is what you'll find in this delicious Texas Trash Bean Dip. Serve hot with chips and enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16-ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cook beef in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat until browned all over and no longer pink. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine ground beef, salsa and taco seasoning in slow cooker and stir together to combine.
Mix in beans, velveeta and cream cheese, then cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Serve hot with chips and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Scalloped Corn & Broccoli 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Surprise Cake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Potato Gratin 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- The Ultimate Crab Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Paleo Spinach & Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Nachos 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Shiitake & Roasted Red Pepper Puff... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Indian Cauliflower Fritters 4.6/5 (7 Votes)