Cheesy Baked Brussels Sprout-Artichoke Dip
The classic spinach dip is given an artichoke twist. Try it, you won't be disappointed! Serve hot with pita chips or baguette slices.
- 2 cups artichoke hearts packed in water, chopped
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, blanched and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Gruyere, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips or baguette, for serving
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, half the Parmesan, Gruyere, artichokes, Brussels sprouts, and garlic. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Transfer mixture to cast-iron skillet or baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
Bake until mixture is warmed through and browned and bubbly on top, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve hot with pita chips or baguette slices.
You'll also love
- Tahini Roasted Chicken 3.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Avocado Lime Salmon 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chipotle Creamed Spinach Phyllo... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Heirloom Tomato Cornbread Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Roquefort Crackers 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Spinach-Artichoke Strata 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Easy Blender Salsa 4.7/5 (3 Votes)