Cheesy Baked Brussels Sprout-Artichoke Dip
The classic spinach dip is given an artichoke twist. Try it, you won't be disappointed! Serve hot with pita chips or baguette slices.
- 2 cups artichoke hearts packed in water, chopped
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, blanched and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Gruyere, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips or baguette, for serving
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, half the Parmesan, Gruyere, artichokes, Brussels sprouts, and garlic. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Transfer mixture to cast-iron skillet or baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
Bake until mixture is warmed through and browned and bubbly on top, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve hot with pita chips or baguette slices.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (500 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (434 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (318 Votes)
- Three Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (134 Votes)