Grilled Salmon Filet with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons veggie oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless salmon filets
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1, For sauce, mmix all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
2. Spray grill rack (or grill pan) with cooking spray. Heat to medium-high heat.
3. Whisk oil, horseradish, soy sauce, garlic, salt & pepper in another small bowl. Brush mixture onto salmon filets.
4. Grill salmon until cooked, about 4 minutes per side.
5. Serve with sauce.