Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon stuffed with cream cheese and onion. These are great for a quick and simple meal. Bacon wrapped, cream cheese chicken is good with veggies, rice or potatoes. This recipe is easy to make, but has lots of flavor!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, partially cooked
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Pound out the chicken breast so it is about 1/4-inch thick.
Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast. Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375°F. Broil for about 5 minutes to crisp bacon.
You'll also love
- Ground Beef and Tots Casserole 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Steak with Fennel and Beans 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tyler Florence Ultimate Pulled Pork 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Hot Buttered Yum Chex® Mix 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Warm Spinach Salad with Bacon,... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Italian Meatloaf 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Crock pot whole chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)