Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon stuffed with cream cheese and onion. These are great for a quick and simple meal. Bacon wrapped, cream cheese chicken is good with veggies, rice or potatoes. This recipe is easy to make, but has lots of flavor!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, partially cooked
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Pound out the chicken breast so it is about 1/4-inch thick.
Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast. Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375°F. Broil for about 5 minutes to crisp bacon.
You'll also love
- Awesome Turkey Sandwich 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Creme Crecy. Carrot soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Salmon Topped with Spinach, Bacon,... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Crock Pot Whole Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mrs. Floyd's Divinity Candy 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Twice Baked Mild Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Hungarian pork and sauerkraut... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Maggiano's New York Style... 3.6/5 (45 Votes)