Reuben Roll Ups
Reuben Roll Ups! Makes the perfect snack, appetizer or lunch. If you like a good Reuben sandwich, this recipe is for you! Serve with extra thousand island dressing for dipping.
- 1 package crescent rolls, (8 count)
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
- 4 ounces corned beef
- 4 ounces swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained and lightly squeezed dry
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 18mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Unroll and divide the crescent rolls. On each roll, place 1 tablespoon sauce, ½ oz corned beef, ½ oz cheese and 2 tablespoons sauerkraut. Roll up and place on a parchment lined pan.
Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with extra thousand island dressing for dipping.
You'll also love
- Lemon, Asparagus, Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Potato, Broccoli and Pepper Jack... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Hot Spinach Dip with Mushrooms 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheddar, Bacon, & Ranch Pulls 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Leftover Turkey Spring Rolls 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chili Cheese Dip with Biscuit... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Texas Trash Bean Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)