Eggnog Monkey Bread
Eggnog is an essential part of the Christmas season! This eggnog monkey bread is a great way to add festive flavors to a delicious dessert or breakfast.
- EGGNOG DRIZZLE:
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Biscuits
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 3 tablespoons eggnog
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from lemontreedwelling.com
Mix 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg.
Separate biscuits, cut into fourths and place in a large food storage bag.
Add sugar mixture to biscuits; shake well to coat.
Transfer biscuits to a greased 6 cup bundt pan (double recipe for a 12 cup pan).
Mix melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar; pour over biscuits in pan.
Bake at 350°F for 28 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool in pan 10 minutes; tip upside down onto a serving plate and top with eggnog glaze.
You'll also love
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Asian Short Ribs Pressure Cooker... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Irish Soda Bread 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Hoppin' John 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Sassy Bacon & Cabbage 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Pull-Apart Bread 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Gingerbread Turtle Thumbprint... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)