HERB ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN
- 1 Pork Tenderloin, trimmed of any fat and shinny film
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Olive oil, or a little more if needed
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons dried Italian Herbs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder, or less to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder. or less to taste
- Kosher Salt and fresh ground Black Pepper to taste, about 1/4 Teaspoon of each
Wash and pat dry Pork Tenderloin. Rub Olive Oil over Pork and set aside. In small bowl or Zip-Loc plastic bag mix together all spices including Salt and Black Pepper. Sprinkle Herb/Salt/Pepper mix evenly over the Pork and rub it into Tenderloin.
Place on medium hot grill and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, turning often to insure that all sides are browned. Make sure that Pork is no longer in the pink or rare stage, but be careful not to over cook. Tenderloin will be done when it feels firm when pressed with cooking tongs. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 8 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Note: Can also be cooked in a baking dish that is sprayed with cooking spray and placed in preheated 400° oven for 30 minutes.