Extra Cherry Chip Cookies
These simple, chewy cookies are packed with cherry morsels and chopped nuts for a fruity and nutty flavor that's quite unique. These cookies are great for summer, especially when enjoyed alongside a scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of butter
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cups of packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups of cherry morsels
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 28mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine salt, baking soda and flour into a bowl. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract into a larger bowl until creamy. Add eggs and beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in cherry morsels and nuts. Place on onto a baking sheet with a spoon or cookie scoop.
Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet for at least two minutes.
You'll also love
- Brown Sugar Cupcake with Coconut... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Strawberry and Balsamic Grilled... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Salisbury Steaks with Onion Gravy 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Fresh Peach Pound Cake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken Enchiladas:... 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Christmas Magic Cookie Bars 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie... 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Roasted Cherry Bourbon Milkshakes... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe