Strawberry & Limoncello Sangria
A fun, fizzy libation perfect for your next summer shindig that's easy to make in batches. Fresh strawberries and lemon slices brighten up this limoncello and rosé sangria.
- 3/4 cup limoncello
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 750-milliliter bottle demi-sec rosé champagne, chilled
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced, seeds discarded
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from thekitchn.com
In a large pitcher, combine the limoncello and the strawberries. Top with the chilled rosé champagne and stir in half of the lemon wheels.
Pour the sangria into ice-filled stemware. Scoop some fruit into each glass and garnish with a lemon wheel.
You can also make this with a non-sparkling dry rosé wine.
You'll also love
- Mimosa Pitcher 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Green Breakfast Smoothie 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- One- Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Avocado Pizza 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Soup Creamy Cauliflower & Ham-Low... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut Crunch Cake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mint Lemon Raspberry Infused Water 4.2/5 (22 Votes)