This refreshing ginger limeade is especially helpful to anyone trying to transition away from caffeinated energy drinks. The gentle spice of fresh ginger juice makes this drink one you will come back to time and time again.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice (from about one 3-inch piece of ginger)
- 1 cup lime juice from about 10 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Heat 1/4 cup of honey and 1 cup of water in a small pan until the honey dissolves completely. Set aside to cool.
Juice the ginger and limes into a large pitcher. Mix in the remaining 3 cups of water. Stir in the cooled honey water and the fresh mint leaves. Refrigerate until chilled.
You'll also love
- Cherry Limeade Cookies 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Banana Split Trifle 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Mushroom and Gruyère Crostata 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mimosa Pitcher 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Buttermilk Waffles for Two 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Shrimp Summer Rolls with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Skillet Huevos 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sear-Roasted Haddock or Cod with... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)