Hot Hard Apple Cider
Hot Hard Apple Cider is the perfect drink on a chilly day. Warm and delicious, you're not going to want to share this!
- 8 to 10 ounces spiced rum
- 8 cups apple cider
- Juice of one large orange
- Juice of one large lemon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 4 whole allspice berries
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 star anise pods
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from hgtv.com
In a large pot, add all the ingredients except for the spiced rum.
Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or so.
Add rum and keep warm over a low heat or pour into an insulated container to keep warm.
To keep your cider potable to nondrinkers, do not add the spiced rum to the pot of cider. Instead, add 2 ounces of rum per cup afterward.
You'll also love
- Polenta - creamy herbed w/... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Holiday Cherry Log 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Chex Mix 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Sharlotka 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Santa Fe Baked Chicken Recipe 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Green Tea Gimlet 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 4.2/5 (5 Votes)