Chicken and Shrimp Penne
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked penne pasta
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 5 slices bacon
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spicy red pepper pasta sauce
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 fresh red chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1.Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place penne pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
2.Place chicken, bacon, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook 10 minutes, until bacon is evenly brown and chicken juices run clear. Drain grease.
3.Mix pasta sauce into skillet. Continue cooking until sauce is heated through. Mix in shrimp. Cook 2 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque. Stir in chile pepper. Toss with cooked pasta and 1/2 the Parmesan cheese just before serving. Garnish with remaining Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Slop 4.1/5 (78 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp with Garlic Parmesan... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Salsa Chicken Pasta 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Sambal Chili Coconut Shrimp... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Empanadas 4.5/5 (31 Votes)