Vegan Antipasto Salad
Quick and easy vegan antipasto salad is a great starter for an Italian supper, and also makes a great healthy, light dinner or lunch.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon balck pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 8 slices vegan ham
- 12 slices vegan pepperoni
- 2 1(5-ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 pitted black olives, halved
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
To make dressing, in a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, basil, pepper and garlic; set aside.
In a large bowl add spinach leafs, garbanzo beans, artichokes, onion, olives and tomatoes; stir gently. Roll up vegan ham slices and cut them into 1 inch pieces. Add to salad. Chop up the vegan pepperoni into small bite size pieces. Add to salad and gently mix together.
Let salad chill in refrigerator until ready to eat. Drizzle salad dressing over salad before serving.
You'll also love
- Dar's Veggie/Bean/Pasta Stew 4/5 (6 Votes)
- French Lentils with Chive Butter 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Banana Bread w/ Sour Cream 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Parmesan Scones 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Perfect Double Cream Garlic Mashed... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Smoked Mozzarella Fondue 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crunchy Broccoli Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto,... 4/5 (5 Votes)