Ravioli, butternut squash w/ butter and brown sugar cinnamon sauce
By John Hallock
Butternut squash ravioli w/ butter and brown sugar cinnamon sauce.
- 1 package of frozen butternut squash ravioli
- 4 T Salted butter
- 1 C Brown sugar
- 2 T Whole milk
- 1 t Kosher salt
- 1/2 t Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 t Ground cinnamon
- 1 t Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Cook ravioli according to package instructions. Set aside.
Melt butter in large sauté pan.
Add brown sugar and reduce, about two minutes.
Stir in milk.
Add salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
Add cooked ravioli to sauce and toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Shrimp: PF Changs Orange Peel... 3.4/5 (17 Votes)
- French's Green Bean Casserole 3.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Italian Spice Blend for Canned... 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut Lime Zucchini Bread 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Buca Di Beppo's Linguine Frutti Di... 3.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Low Sodium Macaroni & Cheese 3.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Lamb Ravioli with Sage Cream Sauce 1.7/5 (3 Votes)