Buffalo Chicken Appetizer Cupcakes
40 minutes from oven to platter, our spicy Buffalo Chicken cupcakes are made from Pillsbury thin pizza crust filled with shredded chicken, cayenne hot sauce, ranch dressing mix, cream cheese and yogurt.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix, from 1 ounce package
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper hot sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 container (6 ounces) Yoplait® Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix chicken, dressing mix, hot sauce, cream cheese spread and yogurt. Set aside.
Unroll dough into large rectangle. Cut dough into 12 equal squares. Place 1 dough square in each muffin cup. Press dough in bottoms and up sides of cups.
Divide chicken mixture evenly into cups, using about 1 tablespoon in each. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of filling in each cup.
Bake about 15 minutes or until crusts are golden brown and filling is hot. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- German Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Hawaiian Pound Cake 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Mozzarella, Chicken and Asparagus... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Panko Crusted Crab Cake Bites with... 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Dulce de Leche Cheerios® Snack Mix 4.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Gooey Good Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Pukka Yellow Curry with Chicken... 4.2/5 (69 Votes)
- Chipotle Popcorn Chicken Recipe 4.5/5 (45 Votes)