French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 4 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup
- 16 ounces of French Onion dip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed French fried onions
Preparation time 15mins
Cook the egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
Combine the chicken, the soup, the dip, and the cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with crushed french friend onions.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until heated through and bubbling.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Earthquake Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Meat Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Hard-Cooked Eggs,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach and Tortellini and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Farmer's Market Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Potatoes, Peas and Pearl... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Keg's French Onion Soup 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Roasted Tofu & Peanut Noodle Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)