Beef Tips and Noodles Crock Pot
- 2 lb. stewing beef (lean stewing beef cubed)
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup (healthy request or low fat)
- 1 1/4 oz. onion soup mix (dry)
- 1 oz. mushroom gravy mix or beef gravy mix
- 3/4 c. beef broth (if desired, mix with burgundy wine)
- 1 c. fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 12 oz. egg noodles (wide)
1.Place beef in the slow cooker.
2.Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix and gravy mix in a bowl until well blended. Stir in beef broth.
3.Add mushrooms and onions to mixture, then pour over beef.
4.Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours, or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
5.Cook egg noodles according to directions on package.
6.Serve over egg noodles (wide) or of your choice.
You'll also love
- Potato Latke Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash Ribbons 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Boston Butt Shoulder for... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Pork Ribs with Rigatoni 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad-Evelyn Athens 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Tofu & Peanut Noodle Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Italian Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sam Choy's Asian Macadamia Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)