Prosciutto and Grape Grilled Cheese
Nutrition Facts (Prosciutto and Grape Grilled Cheese)
Per serving: 287 kcal cal.,
11 g fat
(5 g sat. fat,
0 g polyunsaturated fat,
1 g monounsatured fat),
30 mg chol.,
873 mg sodium,
34 g carb.,
2 g fiber,
11 g sugar,
15 g pro.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, coarsely chopped
- 8 slices marble rye bread or sourdough bread
- 2 ounces shaved ham or very thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 cup shredded Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese (or 4 ounces sliced)
- Butter or olive oil
Cooking time 20mins
In a large nonstick skillet cook grapes over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or just until grapes are softened. Drain off any liquid.
2.Layer four of the bread slices with ham, grapes, and cheese. Top with the remaining four bread slices. Lightly spread the outsides of sandwiches with butter or brush with olive oil.
3.Rinse and dry the skillet. Preheat skillet over medium heat. Place sandwiches, half at a time if necessary, in skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is toasted. Turn sandwiches and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more or until bread is toasted and filling is heated through. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Spicy Cauliflower Burgers 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Zucchini Lasagna 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Delight 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Apple or pear tart 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Grape Jelly Meatballs 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe