So simple and easy to make, this yummy Potato Kugel dish has been a longtime family favorite and is sure to become a family favorite on your dinner table. Filled with yummy potatoes, matzo meal, and fresh onion, this dish is perfect for your Hanukkah table or any holiday gathering.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup matzo meal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- dash of pepper
- 6 large potatoes, about 5 pounds, peeled and grated
- 1 large onion, grated
- 1/4 cup canola oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from google.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl whisk eggs, matzo, salt and pepper. Toss in potatoes and onions to coat. Warm oil gently and fold into mixture and transfer to greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash Cannelloni with... 3.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Maple and Soy Black Cod with... 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Spicy Chinese Shrimp and Sweet... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Roasted Fennel & Prosciutto... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Chipotle Scalloped Potatoes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Makeover Noodle Kugel Recipe 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Noodle Kugel 4.3/5 (9 Votes)