Makeover Noodle Kugel Recipe
Lower in calories but big in flavor, this Makeover Noodle Kugel Recipe makes a great snack or dessert on any occasion. Perfect for potlucks, wrap this kugel up and transport it any where. This dish goes great on any holiday dessert table or festive gathering in need of something sweet and tasty.
- 1 (12-ounce) package yolk-free noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (16-ounce) package 1% cottage cheese, about 2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 Eggland's Best eggs
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 8-ounces reduced-fat sour cream, about 1 cup
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs, about 3 whole crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Toss with butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cottage cheese, sugar, eggs, egg substitute, sour cream, and ricotta cheese until well blended. Stir in noodles.
Transfer to a 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°F. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
You'll also love
- Italian meatballs wrapped in... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pommes de Terre Anna... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Kristi's Easy Eggs Benedict 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Apple Pie Pasta 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork Ragu with Rigatoni 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Buttermilk Banana Bread 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Mississippi Mud Cake with... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Pudding 4.1/5 (7 Votes)