By Fleur de lis
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size florets
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 tsp. water
- 1/4 c. Sliced scallions
Adapted from delish.com
1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2 In a large bowl, combine flour and cauliflower, toss until fully coated. Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add panko breadcrumbs and in another bowl whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water. Dip cauliflower in beaten eggs, then panko until fully coated. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper. Bake until golden and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, make sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water, until the cornstarch dissolves completely. Set aside. Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice and Sriracha in a small saucepan over medium heat. When the mixture reaches a boil, reduce heat and add the cornstarch mixture. Bring to simmer again and cook until sauce thicken, about 2 minutes.
4 Toss cooked cauliflower in sauce until evenly coated. Return the cauliflower to baking sheet and broil for 2 minutes.
Garnish with scallions.
You'll also love
- Old Fashioned Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Christmas Breakfast Sausage... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecakes 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cheese, Bacon Potatoes 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken with Lemon Garlic Cream... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Crunchy Garlic Parmesan Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan 4.4/5 (20 Votes)