I love this dessert so much because you can make it a day in advance, or even a couple of days, and it is perfect. This would be perfect for a pot luck dinner or an end of summer get together. Trust me this dessert will be making an appearance at a small group dinner I am sure.
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12-ounce) tub cool whip
- 1 (12-ounce) package mini chocolate chips
- 6 Snack Pack Chocolate Pudding cups or prepare 1 package of chocolate pudding
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from thehalfbaked.com
Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray
In a food processor or in a zip-closed bag, crush the Oreo Cookies. Set aside 1 cup of crushed Oreos for topping the finished lasagna.
Combine remaining crushed Oreo's with melted butter. Press buttered Oreo's into the bottom of the prepared dish.
In a small bowl whip, the softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4 cups of cool whip until well combined. Spread cream cheese layer over the Oreo crust until smooth and even. Layer chocolate pudding in an even layer over the cream cheese. Spoon remaining cool whip over pudding and gently smooth. Sprinkle on all of the mini chocolate chips.
Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours but overnight is best. Top with reserved crushed Oreos before serving.
You'll also love
- Cookie Monster Bars 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Quickbread Cheese Biscuits 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Piña Colada Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Halloween DEVILed Eggs 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Kielbasa Sandwiches with Grilled... 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Boston Baked Beans 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Cheesy Hawaiian Dip 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake 3.9/5 (191 Votes)