HCG Diet Phase 2 and 3 Chocolate Smoothie
You could make two of these smoothies a day and still have room for at least ONE meal, and have almost twice the amount of protein!
- 3 ounces raw spinach
- 5 ounces frozen strawberries
- 3 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa
- 2 packages Sweet n Low
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Place spinach, strawberries and cottage cheese in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Add cocoa and Sweet N Low and pulse a few times to mix. Slowly add water to the blender until the desired consistency is reached.
You'll also love
- Doritos Taco Salad 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Stack Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turtle Monkey Bread 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- The Best Cake Donuts 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie 4.1/5 (55 Votes)