HCG Diet Phase 2 and 3 Chocolate Smoothie
You could make two of these smoothies a day and still have room for at least ONE meal, and have almost twice the amount of protein!
- 3 ounces raw spinach
- 5 ounces frozen strawberries
- 3 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa
- 2 packages Sweet n Low
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Place spinach, strawberries and cottage cheese in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Add cocoa and Sweet N Low and pulse a few times to mix. Slowly add water to the blender until the desired consistency is reached.
You'll also love
- Cowboy Cookies 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Wraps 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- One Pot Meal: Man-Pleasing BBQ... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pull Apart Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Corned Beef Hash with Poached Eggs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Birthday Cake Jello Shots 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Real Margaritas 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Orange and Ginger Smoothie Recipe... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)