Vegan Brown Sugar Chocolate Ice Cream
A vegan ice cream with rice milk as its base will satisfy health-conscious chocolate lovers with a sweet tooth and a love for ice cream.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups rice milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt the coconut oil by placing it in a glass and submersing the glass in warm water. Pour this, the sugar, and 1 cup of the rice milk into a blender and blend until the sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
Pour the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
Immediately pour mix into your ice cream maker. It will take longer than normal to freeze because you won’t be chilling the mix. If the mix is placed into the refrigerator to chill, the coconut oil will float to the top and make the ice cream unpalatable.
Before serving, leave ice cream out at room temperature for a few minutes for easier scooping.
You'll also love
- Peach Chutney 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Vanilla & Chocolate Halloween... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Pumpkin Custard Ice Cream 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Halloween Pumpkin Cookies 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- 2 Ingredient Doughnuts With Glaze 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Caramel Mason Jar Lid... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.6/5 (17 Votes)