Blueberry Lemon Bars
A nutty graham cracker crust is topped with creamy cheesecake, fresh blueberries and lemon curd for the perfect dessert or snack bar!
- 2/3 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine ground almonds, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, oats, and butter. Press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
In a microwaveable bowl, heat lemon curd on high 15 seconds, or until warmed; gently stir in blueberries. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Cupcakes with Maple Icing 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Scallops 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Brown Garlic Stir-Fry Sauce 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Italian Lemon Pound Cake 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Blackberry Plum Galette 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Shrimp & Vegetable Stir Fry 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Blueberry-Coconut Muffins 4.6/5 (17 Votes)