Chocolate Raspberry Dump Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small package chocolate pudding, instant
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Hot Fudge
- 1 can raspberry pie filling (or Cherry, chocolate chips, peanut butter or even caramel).
Adapted from pinterest.com
In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, milk, and cocoa powder.
Stir until combined.
Pour 1/2 the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
Spread raspberry pie filling evenly on top of 1/2 the cake batter.
Spread remaining cake batter over pie filling.
Bake in preheated oven, 350, for about 35 minutes, or until cooked through.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Warm up the hot fudge and lightly drizzle desired amount on top of cake.
Can serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Easy Butternut Squash Enchilada... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Kielbasa 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- The No-Peel Apple Cake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry Ice Cream Pie 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cranberry Cupcakes with Cream... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Raspberry Vanilla Refrigerator... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)