Old Fashioned Pecan Pie
Crockett family recipe for Pecan Pie. Serve with ice cream and or whipped cream for a lovely dessert!
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup corn syrup (I use light in color syrup)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup pecans
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Mix all ingredients until smooth. Add pecans and pour into unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes, then lower to 350°F for an additional 30 to 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- The No-Peel Apple Cake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cajun Baked French Fries 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Ice Cream Pie 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Rhoda's Candied Sweet Potatoes -... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Coconut Loaf Cake 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Stollen Bites 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs 4.4/5 (22 Votes)