Herbed Potato-Garlic Spread
- 15 large garlic cloves unpeeled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes unpeeledand cut into 2" pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place garlic cloves in small baking dish. Add 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cover dish tightly with foil and bake until garlic is golden brown and tender, about 30 minutes. Cool. Squeeze garlic between fingertips to release cloves. Transfer cloves to bowl; mash with fork.
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until very tender, about 25 minutes. Drain. Return potatoes to pot. Add roasted garlic, 3 tablespoons oil, green onions and next 5 ingredients. Mash ingredients together. Mix in sour cream. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Hazelnut Meringues With Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops With Spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Green Bean Salad With Red... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Asparagus With Gorgonzola... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Arugula Salad With Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuscan Bean And Roasted Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Brown... 0/5 (0 Votes)