Mississippi Roast Crockpot
Don't have time to cook dinner? Let the Crockpot do the cooking for you with this Mississippi Roast recipe.
- 4 pounds chuck roast
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope McCormick au jus mix
- 1 ⁄2 cup butter
- 4 to 5 pepperoncini peppers
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Cooking time 480mins
Adapted from food.com
Spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a little black pepper and a little seasoned salt. Sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix. Place peppers on top of mixes. Add the stick of butter on top.
Set your slow cooker to 8 hours and forget it.
Do not add any additional water to this. Serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
You'll also love
- Fresh 7-Layer Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Iron Skillet Cornbread 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Yogurt - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Crock Pot Caesar Chicken Recipe 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Beer-Orange Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Jaden's Chinese Beef Broccoli 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Hawaiian Beef Curry Stew 3.6/5 (82 Votes)