Loaded Red Potato Casserole
- 16 small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cups (6oz) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 2 tbsp minced chives
Place potatoes in a duch oven and cover with water. bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 min. or until tender. Drain.
Mash potatoes with the milk, butter, pepper and salt. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese and bacon.
Dollop with sour cream; Sprinkle with chives and remaining cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 for 20-25 min, until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Fully loaded potatoe casserole 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Redfish on the Half Shell 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal Banana... 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Jay's Deep Fried Turkey with... 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Olive Caprese Salad Recipe 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Bread Pudding with... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Stuffed Baby Red Potatoes 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Smothered Potatoes With Smoked... 0/5 (0 Votes)