2-Ingredient Fluff Cake
This easy 2-ingredient cake recipe is fat-free and sure to please everyone's sweet tooth. This recipe is easy to whip up any time you have a desire for something sweet or if you need to serve a crowd of sweet-lovers in a hurry. Spongy and light this cake can be served on its own or with the sliced fruit of your choice and whipped cream.
- 1 (16-ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, not drained
- Whipped topping, optional for serving
- Chopped fruit, optional for serving
Adapted from yummyhealthyeasy.com
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9x13-inch cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine the dry angel food cake mix with the crushed pineapple, juice and all. Stir well to combine.
Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Keep checking the cake after about 30 minutes to prevent burning. The cake is done with it is springy to the touch, cooked through, and golden brown on the top
Let cool in the pan and then cut into squares into about 18 squares. Serve with whipped topping and fruit, if you'd like.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake 3.8/5 (262 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Butterfinger... 4.1/5 (151 Votes)
- Birthday Cake Banana Bread 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Cashew Cream... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Festive New York-Style Cheesecake... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Queso Fundido with Chorizo 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker BBQ Meatballs Recipe 4.4/5 (20 Votes)