Weight Watchers Butterfinger Dessert
This might be a Weight Watcher friendly Butterfinger Dessert that is 4 points, but your non-dieting family and friends will just think it is a delicious treat!
- 1 angel food cake, prepared
- 1 (1-ounce) package vanilla pudding mix, fat-free sugar-free
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 (8-ounce) containers fat-free Cool Whip
- 4 (2 1/8-ounce) size Butterfinger candy bars
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from food.com
Spray a 9 x 13" pan with cooking spray.
Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces and set aside.
Prepare pudding with the skim milk. Mix in the two containers of Cool Whip Free.
Crush candy bars.
In the prepared 9 x 13" pan, layer half of the cake pieces, half of the pudding mixture and half of crushed Butterfingers. Repeat with a second layer of cake, pudding and Butterfingers.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Moist and Easy Cornbread 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Banana Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Banana Flan 4.2/5 (73 Votes)
- Orange-Coconut Angel Food Cake 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Angel Food Cake with... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe