Sautéed Dijon Chicken With Peaches
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp each minced garlic and finely chopped Compliments Fresh Rosemary
- 1 can Peach Slices
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Original Dijon Prepared Mustard
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp Compliments Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 3 cups cooked brown or white rice, prepared according to package instructions
1.Trim excess fat from chicken thighs and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs, garlic and rosemary; cook for 2 to 3 min. per side or until golden.
2.Meanwhile, drain peaches (reserving juice) and set aside. Whisk juice with chicken broth, mustard and cornstarch to make a sauce.
3.Add sauce to skillet and cover and simmer on medium heat, turning chicken occasionally, for 10 min. or until sauce is thickened and the chicken is cooked through. Stir in peaches, green onions and balsamic vinegar and heat through. Serve on cooked rice.
You'll also love
- Sausage & Biscuits Casserole Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Mushroom Chicken & Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Oregano Chicken Dinner 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chicken & Black Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fiery Grilled Peach and Habanero... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard Fried Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)