Fiery Grilled Peach and Habanero Salsa
Grilling the peaches caramelizes their natural sugar. Serve with grilled pork, fish, or chicken. Refrigerate up to three days.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 4 Large peeled peaches halved and pitted (about 1 pound)
- 2 (1/4-inch-thick) slices red onion
- Cooking Spray
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. grated orange rind
- 1 tsp. finely chopped seeded habanero pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1) Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2) Lightly coat peaches and onions with cooking spray. Place peaches and onion on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill peaches 2 minutes on each side, cool and chop peaches. Grill onion 3 minutes on each side. Cool and chop onion. Combine peaches, onion, cilantro, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well. Let stand 15 minutes.