Garlic Oregano Chicken Dinner
Weight Watchers Plus Points = 11 per serving
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 package NEAR EAST Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous Mix
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups small broccoli flowerets
Pound chicken between sheets of waxed paper or plastic wrap until 1/4-inch thick. Season chicken with salt and pepper; rub oregano, lemon juice and garlic into chicken. In large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook 4 to 5 minutes each side.
In medium saucepan, bring 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon olive oil, Spice Sack, tomato and broccoli to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
Serve with chicken.