Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Dinner
- 1 3/4 C. Cooked shredded chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 C. Milk
- 1 can (8 oz.) dinner crescent rolls
1. Combine shredded chicken and 2 Tbsp. Cheese
2. Layout crescent rolls. Divide mixture into individual rolls and wrap rolls around the mixture.
3. Combine soup, milk, 1/4 C. Cheese in saucepan. Heat until cheese melts. (Or microwave).
4. Pour 1/2 cup soup mixture into 8 or 9-inch ungreased pan. Arrange filled rolls on top.
5. Pour remaining soup over the rolls. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 mins.