Baked Shrimp in Tomato Feta Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- 2 14.5oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 to 1/4 LB medium sized raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, thawed
- Pinch of Salt, or to taste - same with the pepper.
- 3 ounces Feta Cheese (about 2/3 Cup, crumbled)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Heat Oil in a large, oven proof skillet on medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until softened, 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds more.
2. Add the tomatoes and bring to a simmer, reduce heat and let simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the juices thicken a bit.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in the herbs, shrimp, feta cheese, salt and pepper. Place pan in oven and bake, uncovered, until shrimp are cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
Serve immediately. Serve with crusty French or Italian loaf bread, pasta, or rice.
You'll also love
- Venison Vegetable Soup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Parasol’s Style Roast Beef Po... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Apfelpfannkuchen - German Apple... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Salisbury Steaks with Onion Gravy 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Ranch Corn Salad 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Baked Crab Puffs 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Scallop Mac and Cheese ...a must... 4.2/5 (37 Votes)