Baked Potato Slices
These oh so easy sliced and roasted potatoes will definitely be a fast favorite for friends and family alike!
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Brush both side of potato slices with butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Bacon Sliders 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Summer Macaroni Salad 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Creamy Cheesy Potato 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Baked Raspberry Lemon Donuts 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Addictive Apple Pie Bars 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Cheesy Creamed Spinach Casserole 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Collard Greens 4.5/5 (45 Votes)