Baked Potato Slices
These oh so easy sliced and roasted potatoes will definitely be a fast favorite for friends and family alike!
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Brush both side of potato slices with butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Banana Bread (Betty Crocker's... 3.9/5 (175 Votes)
- Applesauce Oatmeal Breakfast... 4.3/5 (73 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Parmesan Orzo w/ Peas 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- SPICY WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Classic Sweet Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- 60-Minute Dinner Rolls (Yes,fresh... 4.3/5 (69 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Baked Potato... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)