Linguine Pesto with Italian Chicken Strips
Found in Taste of Home, served with Robust Italian Salad from same cookbook. Very good!
- 8 oz. linguine
- 3 garlic herb chicken breasts, cut into strips or chicken breasts seasoned with italian herbs
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 oz.) jar prepared pesto
- 1/4 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 t. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 t. pepper
- salt to taste
Cook linguine according to package directions, drain. Add chicken, cheese, corn, pesto, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper. Toss to coat.
*When I made this dish, it was VERY dry once all the ingredients were added. Possibly because I used less than the 3.5 oz. pesto? If you find this to be the case with yours, add a bit of chicken broth to moisten. You could also keep some of the water the pasta is boiled in and use that.
You'll also love
- Individual Baked Oatmeal Cups 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Stuffed with Pepper... 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Pineapple Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Easy Baked Macaroni and Cheese 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Chicken Piccata 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Scampi 4/5 (101 Votes)
- Basil Pesto 4.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Italian Chicken 4.3/5 (54 Votes)