Spinach And Bacon Sandwiches
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach - (10 oz) thawed, squeezed dry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 slices bacon cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 small loaf Italian bread
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
In a large skillet sauté garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Add spinach, salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Remove from the heat, cool for 5 minutes. Add bacon and mozzarella, mix well.
Slice bread horizontally. Divide and spread the spinach mixture on each half. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired. Bake at 450 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Spicy Sausage Hash Browns 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Arizona Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slightly Spicy Corn Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Simple Arugula Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach-Blue Cheese Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Spinach Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spiced Honey-Glazed Pork Ribs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baconless Bits 0/5 (0 Votes)