Pork Chops, Spinach and Squash
- pork chops
- panko breadcrumbs
- s & p
- delicata squash
- chili powder
- sesame oil
- toasted sesame seeds
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Dip pork chops in egg, coat with breadcrumbs and season with s & p.
Slice squash into half moons and brush with honey and chili powder.
Make a foil pouch for the spinach. Toss with sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds.
Place all on baking sheet and bake till all are done.
You'll also love
- Beet and Goat Cheese Salad 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Diablo for Two 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- SMOKED SAUSAGE FATTY 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Squash Casserole (Great) 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- French Lentil Soup with Sausage... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Butternut Squash with Wilted... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Stuffed Pork Chops (Brined) 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Turkey Breast with Spinach-Feta... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)