Mom's Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
A classic recipe that's reminiscent of your grandma's homemade rice pudding. Sprinkle with cinnamon and the whole family will enjoy!
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- 2/3 cups Minute rice
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine Minute Rice, milk, raisins, sugar, butter, salt, vanilla and nutmeg in a buttered 1 quart baking dish.
Bake for 1 hour, stirring after 15 minutes and again when pudding is done. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Serve warm or chilled. Pudding thickens as it stands.
You'll also love
- Nonna's Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.1/5 (121 Votes)
- Cheesecake Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie 3.9/5 (282 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Pineapple Pudding Cake (Best cake... 4/5 (105 Votes)
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe